Well hello! Sorry for the unintentional two week break. It was due to a combination of busy and writer’s block, but I’m back! What better way to ring that in than with a couple of random rambles, courtesy of Amanda’s Thinking Out Loud?
1. I have two very exciting trips coming up! One is to my beloved New England next weekend, where I plan to hike, swim, and relax before summer turns into fall. After that, we’re headed to Europe for three weeks. We’ll be in London, Italy, France, and Croatia!
2. This will be my first trip where I *almost* don’t have to work and I can’t even imagine what that feels like. I’m very lucky to be able to work remotely when I travel but the con to that is that I’m essentially always at work.
3. My favorite workout as of late has been boxing. I love to switch up my exercise often and I tend to have a new favorite one every few months. I highly recommend boxing! It’s an incredible workout, a great stress reliever, and an amazing toner. It’s shown me that I have way more power than I thought I did, and it’s been great seeing my own form improve.
4. I feel like a crazy person saying this because I can still clearly see April, when we were all hating on winter and begging for summer, but I am so ready for fall. It’s my favorite season, and hints of it are starting to show up and it’s giving me the cozies. If I could have fall year round, I would, with a small break for a white Christmas
6. I’m ready for an engrossing new book and as soon as I’m done with Emily Griffin’s Love The One You’re With, I’ll be starting on The Brief Wonderous Life of Oscar Wao by Junot Diaz. Have you read it? What other books should I be adding to my autumn reading list? I have lots of catching up to do because despite my plan to read all the books this summer, I’ve barely gotten through two.
That’s about all I have to share today! Head over to Amanda’s blog to join in- and have a wonderful Thursday!